Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dookies and Giggles

Sooo... through the encouragement of my sister, Queen L (to protect her entity identity), I have created my very own Blog.  Just keep in mind that I was not too aggressive throughout the years I have taken English courses, and editing this will be at a premium discount.  I am also pretty sure by the time Queen L reads this Blog, I will be bitch slapped  thrashed with tons of feedbacks, corrections and suggesstions.  But there is one thing you don't have to worry about, being discouraged by opening another internet window looking up words on Dictionary.com only to say to yourself, “I must be really dumb, ‘cause I still don’t understand what this word means.”  I mean... really?! Nowadays, you have to look up word after word just to try to understand 'the' word.  And if you get lucky you'll get one of those words where it makes you go in a big ass circle.  Queen L is notorious for that.

As an icebreaker, I have a story to tell - it can be true...  it may be fake... you decide.

I'm at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse and a beautiful girl engages the seat next to me at the bar. “Is anyone sitting here?” No. She takes the seat and it didn't take very long before we mellowed out cracking jokes at one another (that would be my slang for flirting... or dry sex.. haha).  We're having a good time until my Ex shows up and sits next to me.  Really?!  What are you doing here?!  I guess she didn't get the hint months ago that I still hate her guts.  Right away, I turned to the chick next to me, explained to her the situation and offered her a huge buck to make out with me.  She took the offer; I gave her the big buck.  (Long story short...) I pretended to use the restroom, but actually went home.  So the money I gave her was actually for the bill.  I knew one of the bartenders, so I shoot her a text to lie to the girl for me.  Apparently, I was a CIA agent that day on an emergency call.  Haha... life is great!

But really, let’s get to the main course of this.  Why am I writing a blog?  The truth is... I kinda liked Xanga back in the days, so this is my version of it. And constantly updating my Facebook status is probably really annoying, so anything that pops in my head, will be written here.  I won't be focusing on anything here, but a more diversified array of subjects where I can share my opinions on topics such as: Sports (a lot of sports), business, health (not really), politics, military, and just... whatever.  Don't expect to read about who I think will win the Super Bowl, but more of how Tom Brady Brett Farve is a crybaby; or to read about the Health Care reform, but more on how I wooped Obama in basketball and sprained his ankle; or about gay marriage, but more about my reactions towards Carries Prejea’s respond during the Miss America pageant. 

Without further boredom, you are an idiot if you read this I congratulate you on managing to read through this lengthy blog.  I've actually cut this blog in half by eliminating the profanity.  As for Shits Dookies and Giggles, if you would like me to discuss about any topics or situations, or even challenge me on anything, send me a message and I'll woop your ass come up with something - whether it's through my intellectual mind (if any) or out of my ass butt hole (plenty of that).

2 comments:

Truong Nguyen said...

how do i get to be cool like you ronnie

also, turn off the word verification stuff for comments. its annoying

Unknown said...

VERY FUNNY! I appreciate you protecting my identity as oppose to my entity. I came across a word that would be perfect for this site - hedonism. Look that one up.

Much love, your sis.